- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 🗣 Native English Speaker
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
We’re a tight 10+ person team, focused on bridging the gap between consumers and product/service owners by building sites that educate our readers on complex and interesting topics. We focus on quality content, custom-built tools/apps, and in-depth research across various industries.
We have a passion for growing digital assets and love to bring the right people along for the ride. Our background is predominantly in SEO and we are pretty obsessed with digital marketing as a whole.
At Search District, we are really big on helping the people we work with to grow in their roles and career overall. At the end of the day, we want people to be doing what they love and we hope that we can share our passion and grow together.
- 3+ years in web content. Experience as a content manager is a plus.
- Experience in coordinating and managing teams of writers and editors
- Experience working in remote companies and managing remote staff
- Highly organized and diligent, reliable
- Native English speaker
- Intermediate SEO knowledge
- Ahrefs knowledge or another SEO tool
- Proficiency with content management systems (WordPress)
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Managing content publishing across multiple sites. We currently have two people uploading content but will be looking to get more.
- Managing writers, current queues & content plans. We currently have 8 writers and are hiring 4 more soon.
- Guiding new content creation – coming up with content plans for specific sites
- Monitoring the performance of content & tweaking content plans. Using Google Search Console, Google Analytics, etc.
- Website Audits/Content Reviews – Regularly reviewing sites to check that the content we have is up-to-date and organising content updating where needed.
- SEO – Identifying new topic clusters and/or commercial pages + higher level chats around the direction of sites
- SEO v2 – Making sure all the content we are publishing is SEO optimised, headings, etc (We currently use Clearscope but more can be done).